Monday, October 17, 2011

Vote for Martin @ODTUG board

Last Oracle Open World Martin (Giffy D'Souza, left on the picture) told me he was running for the ODTUG board and without a doubt, I told him I would support him.



I know Martin for some time now; we first met in 2008 when we did a project for the company he worked for at that time. From the very first moment I appreciated his personality and technical skills. Over the years Martin became more active in the APEX community; on his blog he shares his experiences, he helps people in the forum and presents at different Oracle conferences.

In the beginning of the year I nominated him to become an Oracle ACE which was accepted. He not only got that recognition, he also got the best presentation award at ODTUG's conference this year. Hopefully 2011 will bring him one more award... a place in the ODTUG board.

I hope the whole APEX community shares my feelings when I say: "Vote for Martin and get him in the board!". Being APEX as one of the main tracks at ODTUG I think it only makes sense to have an APEX representative in the board and I can't think of a better person than Martin. His personality makes the difference!

You can read more about Martin's campaign and his reasons running for the board on his blog.

All the best Martin! I hope you make it.

No comments: